The image for the album cover and album advertisement depicts a half naked woman on a bed. Much like the campaign which I researched I feel that this is highly in keeping with the imagery of the music video and the album title of 'Unearthly desires', and in turn it's single "Flesh". However, I feel that in all aspects of the album and it's counterparts the dark themes and imagery are evident with the lyrics of flesh, regarding the want of human desires being evident in the album title.
The mock-up displays the typical conventions of an album advertisement, includng highlighting singles which are evident within the album and showcasing positive reviews of the album, also. The font colour will be replaced with a darker red than the more conventional colour evident in the mock-up and not only will the picture be very similar yet one that I will have taken myself, but the blocking, in which, the words are written upon will be far more polished.
No comments:
Post a Comment