The comments given by my class included the following:
"Add music to the piece"This was a reference to the fact that technical difficulties meant that the official audio of the song was not present in the draft and that the only audio present was a low-quality audio in the background of the clips. To ensure the audience could gather a sense of tone however the song was played from an external software to ensure an all-round reflection of the song and video's synergy.
"Darken or add effects to the outdoor scenes"I am glad that this was adressed, both by a student and a teacher, as one issue I myself had with the video was that I felt the daytime scenes did not have as much visual impact upon the audience as the nighttime scenes, due to the stark contrast in their lighting, as seen below:
No comments:
Post a Comment